Thursday, November 19, 2009

School Daze....

It has been years since I posted anything...well maybe not years but a really, really long time. So much has transpired since then that it just makes sense to start fresh. The fall has flown by at lightning speed...I'm convinced October is the shortest month of the year! And, as we quickly approach Thanksgiving next week, I thought I'd share the things I'm most thankful for!


I can't believe I have 3 in school! They love it and that makes me a happy mama!


...and our future seahawk will be there next fall! (hopefully not wearing those socks!)


Could they get any dirtier!! God bless Oxy Clean!



My baby girl...not so little anymore! Wow she is growing up fast....but isn't she breathtaking!



Last but not least, I am truly thankful for their awesome daddy! You rock, babe!



WOW it's a crazy, busy, roller-coaster of a life...so much to be thankful for!

No comments: