Friday, June 4, 2010

Absence...and guilt...make the heart grow fonder

OK, so it's been a while since I've posted anything new. Or old. Or anything at all. Someone who used to read this little blog on occasion blames it on that internet Satan, Facebook. And she is, in part, probably right. I tend to share pictures there that I might otherwise put up here.

In any event, here are a few new pics of the kids from the last day of school, courtesy of my friend Dewey, that were taken at our second annual Buzz Party.*

Our new fifth grader!
Now in third grade!

A kindergarden graduate!**
The newest WRE kindergardner!


*There is actually some legitimate debate over whether this was the second or third party. The first year, 2008, was not actually called a Buzz Party, and it was not an organized party at all. It was the last day of school, and it turned into a pretty big and wild gathering at the house on the last day of school, but I don't recall there being any haircuts. Last year was the first "official" Buzz Party--there were buzzes, and an Evite, and "Come and Get Your Buzz On" cups...

**This is what I call Will's Wallace (as in http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/) face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never did I blame Satan, but thanks for the recent blogs!! I especially loved the sweet spot and revolutions/reservations!!M.