Friday, March 27, 2009

Tonight...

...my 7 year old son Jack consumed for dinner:
2 large pancakes
2 fried eggs
6 slices bacon
2 apple slices
1 glass of milk

Tonight's bedtime prayer will go something like this....

"Dear God,
We are no longer worried about paying for college. Please help us to pay for the emormous amounts of food it will take to feed three boys (and all their friends who hang out here). Bless us with a larger refrigerator, full-sized freezer, and a lifetime membership to Sam's.
Amen"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's quite impressive! I feel your pain, though I only have 2 boys. My 7 year old can eat more than I do at times. My 4 year old can also pack it away and there are times I am utterly amazed at how much he crams into his little tummy. I can't imagine what it will be like in 10 years.