Friday, March 27, 2009

Yet another milestone...

...has taken place in the Hutton house today. Jack came running in just before bedtime to tell me something "so totally cool." "Look, Mom, what I just learned...." he says. I'm thinking of all the amazing things it could be and was somewhat taken aback when he says.... "I can make fart sounds under my arm. All my friends can do it and now I can too. It is so totally cool. Everyone was arm farting at Graham's birthday but I didn't know how." ('to arm fart' - another new entry to put in the dictionary)
And so we have marked yet another important watershed moment in the life of a young boy...arm farts.
His Uncle Sambo, Uncle Andy and Uncle Jason will be sooooo proud! Somehow I am envisioning arm fart Christmas carols in our yuletide future this year!

Oh, and by the way, there really was another milestone. Jack has a lovely "window" in the front of his mouth....


What a (handsome) ham!!

1 comment:

The Ratliffs said...

Well after reading this post, my giggles were not kept "internal"... thanks for sharing these cute anecdotes. I miss Jack!!