Sunday, December 21, 2008

If the video clip fits...

I don't particularly like the tv show "The Family Guy." I think it is silly and inappropriate just for inappropriate's sake (and yet, I like The Simpsons, go figure). However, there is one clip that Ames found for me long ago on You Tube that just fits my sweet Will to a tee. Now, I know you all are saying..."doesn't she have 4 children? why is she always blogging about Will?". I guess his personality is just dominating my brain right now..actually, who am I kidding...his personality has dominated for the last 5 years. It is not that I love Annie, Jack or Sam any less or that they don't give me equal amounts of the joy and grief that Will does. It is just, well, you have to know Will. He is either full on or he is asleep. He is either full volume or he is asleep...you get the idea. To know him is to adore him even tho just watching him go is completely and utterly exhausting. As you can tell from reading this blog (and my inability to center the text with the pictures), I'm not technologically adept enough to photoshop Will's head into the video clip below, so just put this face... ...on the little cartoon boy and enjoy. Welcome to a little bit of life (and this happens just about every morning at say, about 6:00 am) with the lovable, huggable and oh so exasperating....Will!

No comments: